Ph. D. (Pursuing)
B.S., Biological & Agricultural Engineering
Contaminant fate and transport; hydrology; machine learning; physics based modeling; remote sensing; soil water physics, chemistry and biology; preferential flow; and Superfund Sites.
Evaluating the Presence of Preferential Flow Using Remote Sensing and Machine Learning Algorithms (2019-2021)
Tracking Root Zone Contaminants in Agricultural Farms Near Texas Superfund Sites (2021-2024)
Awards, scholarships, & fellowships
- (2017) REU Water Quality Research Fellowship from LSAMP: $5,000 scholarship to study abroad in Belgium awarded for work in my summer REU.
- (2017) Alpha Epsilon Member: Awarded for displaying academic excellence and outstanding leadership within the major
- (2019) Fully paid travel scholarship to study abroad in Mexico awarded for my efforts as a host to Mexico Exchange students.
- (2019) Katy & Tony Sutherland Endowed Scholarship
- (2019) Ben T & Mattie B Little Fund
- (2019) CLAG BAEN DT Scholarship
- (2019) COADC Calvin & Peggy Parnell Scholarship
Service and community engagement
- (2015-Present) Star of Hope Mission volunteer for Christmas wrapping events and food distribution in cafeteria
- (2020-Present) RStudio Course Instructor to TAMU students
- (2021-Present) President of TAMU Graduate Consulting Club