Ph. D. (Pursuing)
B.S., Biological & Agricultural Engineering
Contaminant fate and transport, hydrology, soil water biogeochemistry, soil water microbiology, groundwater modeling, preferential flow, and Superfund Sites.
Characterizing subsurface preferential flow and contaminant transport under swelling and shrinking clay in Texas watershed (Texas Water Observatory)
Awards, scholarships, & fellowships
- (2017) REU Water Quality Research Fellowship
- $5,000 scholarship to study abroad in Belgium awarded for work in my summer REU.
- Fully paid travel scholarship to study abroad in Mexico awarded for my efforts as a host to Mexico Exchange students.
- (2017) Alpha Epsilon Member: Awarded for displaying academic excellence and outstanding leadership within the major
Service and community engagement
- (2021-Present) President of TAMU Graduate Consulting Club